Objectives of the project : Engage the disengaged and connect the disconnected due to the covid pandemic.
Being inclusion a key element, we will build an inter-modal methodology that links small manual works + digital skills in order to promote the acquisition of skills that are relevant for the job market.
Social impact of the pilots : The main target group of the project will be involved in activities that also help others, this will foster their feeling of belongingness to their communities.
The main results of NUTCRACKER project are :
R1 Identifying relevant best practices in restoration of toys, books, electronic devices, clothes etc.; and best practices in the creation of video tutorials for adult learners.
This will allow partners to plan the creation of the training materials under the methodologies of learning by helping and learning by doing.
R2. Creation of the training materials in all languages of the project.
R3. An e-learning platform that will host the online course developed in WP3.
R4. Train the trainers that will run local pilots in their countries and inside their institutions. 20 participants.
R5. Run the pilots with end users to validate the training materials produced. 100 participants on the pilots.
- mix of young active citizens and youth leaders, social workers, educational project leaders
- interested in green jobs, social inclusion and peer to peer volunteering methodologies…
- English level B1 (possibility of linguistic support)
- Graphistes de l’Ombre (France, coordinateur)
- Femxa Formacion SLU (Espagne)
- CIPFP Misericordia (Espagne)
- Petit Pas aps (Italie)
- TropicalAstral (Portugal)